This page has some of the information and documents you need when working as a Crew Chief for TSEOV.
Your responsibilities include:
Managing your crew.
Tracking hours and submitting them to the Payroller. (Time sheet embedded below)
Representing your crew to our employer
- Enforcing the contract: ensuring that the employer follows the agreement
- Enforcing the contract: meal and coffee breaks
- Enforcing the contract: changes in personnel
- Enforcing the contract: ensuring the employer knows that changes add costs
- Resolving disputes between members and employer
Filling out New Hire paperwork (embedded on this page).
Filling out accident reports, if needed (also embedded on this page).
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
Excel Spreadsheet: TSEOV Hours Report
Printable PDF: TSEOV Hours Report
NEW HIRE PAPERWORK (All of the following forms MUST be filled out):
IRS tax witholding: W4
Citizenship status: I-9
Authorizes deduction of union dues: Union Dues Authorization form
TSEOV has a Direct Deposit form. This form is only for use with TSEOV employees and no other company: Direct Deposit form
This form is only for Vermont Residents: Vermont Health Insurance Form
Vermont: VT Accident Report
New Hampshire: NH First Report of Injury